Republicans For Rational Reform

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Oath of Office administered to Board Members upon their assumption of office.

I, ___________
do solemnly swear
that I will support and defend
the Constitution of the United States
and the Constitution of the State of California
against all enemies, foreign and domestic
that I will bear true faith and allegiance
to the Constitution of the United States
and the Constitution of the State of California
that I take this obligation freely,
without any mental reservation
or purpose of evasion;
and that I will faithfully discharge
the duties upon which I am about to enter.

Given the oath of office taken by the LAUSD Board Members, they have no choice but to file suit if AB1381 is signed by Governor Schwarzenegger.

The Mayor has demonstrated his willingness to pick and chose which laws he is willing to enforce and which rights he is willing to respect. Those who support this bill may not feel it important to uphold and protect the constitutional rights of the people, but thank God we have a School Board and Superintendent who will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home